GeoShield are proud to be hosting a Free CPD Accredited seminar for members of the Concrete Society.
As one of the UK’s leading Ground Gas Protection Verification companies GeoShield are focused on improving the construction professionals, Architects, Engineers & Building Owners knowledge in the use of the numerous ground gas protection systems available and also the associated validation and verification programs which Local Authorities and the Environment Agency deem are mandatory.
They understand how important it is that these professionals are aware of the most recent updates to the British Standards and how the CIRIA recommendations and the British Standards work in conjunction with each other. They also need to understand what are the expectations and insistences of the Local Authorities and the Environment Agency with regards to the protection of new structures from the ingress of hazardous ground gases, and how catastrophic results may be for noncompliance.
The FREE CPD Accredited Seminar Details
Where: The Courtyard Suite, Little Channels Golf Club, Pratts Farm Lane West, Little Waltham, Chelmsford CM3 3PR
When: 25th April 2018
Time: 16.30 for 17.00 presentation start
This CPD accredited presentation by Geoshield Ltd will focus on:
- Ground Gas – what is the concern?
- Radon / Methane / Carbon Dioxide / Hydro-Carbons
- Previously issued legislation
- The finer points of BS8485:2015 & CIRIA 735
- Active legislation – the changes & the consequences
- The Verification process of Ground Gas Protection Measures
- An explanation of the new points scoring system for BS8485:2015
- Verification in operation
for more information on Ground Gas Protection CPD Training Seminars